The Egyptian Central Bank decides to fix the interest rate

I decided A committee Politics Cash To the bank Central Egyptian in Her meeting today (Thursday), Keep on price Benefit when Its levels current.

And she stayed A committee Policies Cash At the bank Central Egyptian on price Benefit For a period 4 meetings Without moving, While Lifted Benefit in Two meetings About 1% and 2% value Total 3% during General 2023, And he stayed an average growth Activity Economic Real Without changing registered 3.9% during Quarter the first from general 2023 comparison By the quarter the fourth from general 2022.

And longer the meeting The end To committee Policies Cash At the bank Central Egyptian, VI from Its type during General The current one 2023, Because Meetings A committee Policies Cash she 8 meetings all general, And therefore did not remains she has but Two meetings during this General in November 2 Next, WaFor the last With a meeting December 21, 2023.

And he expected number from Experts Economy And analysts And number from Banks Investment The worker in Egypt, non direction A committee Policies Cash At the bank Central Egyptian to lift price Benefit, For being He increases from inability budget, as an moving price Benefit did not Prepare on his own Element the ruler in Curb Unbridled Inflation.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top