On matchday 4 of the Champions League, Union Berlin will be guests at SSC Napoli. This is how you can watch the game live on TV and in the stream.
Naples – The Champions League match between the SSC Naples and Union Berlin will take place on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at 6:45 p.m. in Naples. We’ll show you where and how you can watch the game live on TV and in the live stream.
SSC Napoli vs Union Berlin: Champions League live on free TV?
- The Champions League game between the SSC Naples and Union Berlin becomes not live im Free-TV transmitted.
- The TV rights of the Champions League The streaming providers are currently sharing DAZN and Amazon Prime.
SSC Napoli vs Union Berlin: Champions League in the live stream from DAZN
- The streaming provider DAZN will be the Champions League match between the SSC Naples and Union Berlin Live-Stream transmitted.
- The broadcast of the game starts on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at 6:00 p.m with the preliminary reports 6:45 p.m the kick-off sounds.
- To watch DAZN, you need a subscription.
SSC Napoli vs Union Berlin: Who will win?
Matchday 4 is coming up in the Champions League group phase and Union Berlin is still pointless. The premier class debutant lost his first three games and only has a slim chance of reaching the round of 16. Even qualifying for the second round of the Europa League, for which Union has to finish third in the group, will not be easy.
On matchday 4 we go to SSC Napoli, reigning Italian champions. Head coach Urs Fischer’s team narrowly lost the first leg 0-1 in the Olympic Stadium. The capital city club is currently in a terrible crisis, which in the end can only be ended through success. A win in Naples would be a big surprise in the current state of both clubs.
SSC Napoli successfully completed its dress rehearsal and maintained contact with the top group in Serie A with an arduous mandatory victory. After just one win in the last three league games, Union Berlin’s Champions League opponent beat bottom-placed US Salernitana 2-0 and climbed to fourth place for the time being. Giacomo Raspadori gave the visitors the lead in the 13th minute. But the decision was only made shortly before the end when Eljif Elmas increased the score to 2-0 (82′). (smr)
The post first appeared on www.fr.de