Taylor Swift arrives in the City and from Wednesday, November 8, in the vicinity of the River Plate club, traffic changes and changes will be made to speed up circulation in the area.
Find out about the cuts, detours and information to get to the Mâs Monumental stadium by public transport
There will be a total cut between 8 a.m. on Wednesday the 8th and 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 12, of the perimeter included between Of. Del Libertador, Av. Udaondo, Av. Pres. Figueroa Alcorta y Av. Monroe. While Guillermo Udaondo and Pres. Figueroa Alcorta avenues will be closed to traffic, it will be possible to circulate through Del Libertador and Monroe.
Keep in mind that, in addition, during those days and times The two-way circulation of Av. Pres. Figueroa Alcorta will be extended between Av. Juramento and La Pampa.
Operation of public transport
The bus lines that arrive at the Mas Monumental stadium are the following: 15, 29, 37, 42, 57, 107, 130, 152 y 160.
On the other hand, the following lines will present temporary modifications to their routes:
- Line 28 (one way): Av. Del Libertador, Sucre, Montañeses, La Pampa, Av. Pres. Figueroa Alcorta, Illia bridge, its route.
- Line 28 (return): continue along Av. Int. Cantilo until Av. General Paz.
- Line 42 (one way): Echeverría, climb to Illia bridge, its route.
- Lines 42 (return) and 107 (return): continue along Av. Int. Cantilo to Av. General Paz, getting off at Av. Del Libertador until Juramento, your route.
- Line 12 (round trip): Av. Del Libertador, its route.
The stations located in the vicinity of the stadium that will be enabled for bicycle pick-up and return are:
- 227: Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- 288: Sports Secretariat
- 289: Mountaineers
- 396: Alberti Square
- 250: Sleep
- 248: Hussars
- 375: University City I
For their part, stations No. 344 “Universidad Di Tella” and No. 261 “Quinteros Lidoro” will be disabled for pick-up and return of bikes from Wednesday, November 8 at 8 a.m. until Sunday, November 12 at 2 a.m. h.
The post first appeared on buenosaires.gob.ar