The candidates Javier Milei and Sergio Massa reach November 19 with one victory each, the libertarian in the PASO and the Minister of Economy in the first round. What do the polls say a few days before the runoff?
Miley o Massa. This Sunday, November 19, Argentines will go to the polls again to participate in the runoff of the Argentine presidential elections 2023election day the one they will choose between the candidate of Freedom Advances and that of Union for the Homeland. A few days before the important event, check out who is winning in the polls to be the next president of Argentina.
Javier Milei or Sergio Massa: what do the polls say today?
The 2023 presidential polls show different scenarios for Sergio Massa y Javier Miley ahead of the second round of the presidential elections Argentina 2023. Both enter the electoral race with a victory and a defeat: the libertarian economist was the most voted in the PASO on August 13, while the Minister of Economy obtained first place with 36.78% of the votes in the first round.
However, the runoff is a different scenario for both candidates, especially due to the decision that will be made by the electorate that voted for the other options on October 22. This includes 23.81% who chose Together for Change6.73% who preferred Juan Schiaretti of We Do for Our Country, and 2.70% who voted for the Left Front and Workers Unity.
Both Milei and Massa looked for allies to add preferences. While the libertarian has the support of Patricia Bullrich, who came third in the first round, in addition to Mauricio Macri and other figures, the ruling party candidate received the support of the Socialist Party, some leaders of the UCR, the Cordoban Peronism and the Socialist Left party.
Latest polls for the runoff in Argentina 2023
- The survey carried out between November 1 and 8 results in Sergio Massa (46.7%) and Javier Milei (45.3%).
- The poll carried out between November 1 and 3 results in Javier Milei (48.5%) and Sergio Massa (44.7%).
- The poll carried out between November 1 and 6 results in Javier Milei (44.6%) and Sergio Massa (42.9%).
Cb Consulting Public Opinion
- The poll carried out between November 2 and 4 results in Javier Milei (46.3%) and Sergio Massa (43.1%).
- The poll carried out between November 6 and 8 results in Sergio Massa (44.2%) and Javier Milei (42.1%).
The post first appeared on larepublica.pe