UFC 295 will be headlined by co-main events at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night.
The main card includes five fights, with Alex Pereira and Jiri Prochazka scheduled to be the last two to enter the octagon in a light heavyweight title fight.
Prochazka (29-3-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC) from Czechia is a former UFC light heavyweight champion with 25 knockouts on his resume. The 31-year-old’s most recent fight was a submission victory over Glover Teixeira in June 2022.
Pereira, 36, last fought in July, when the former Brazilian middleweight champion scored a split decision victory over Jan Blachowicz.
The co-main event features an intriguing heavyweight bout between Tom Aspinall and Sergei Pavlovich.
Pavlovich comes in with a record of 18-1, including 6-1 in the UFC. The 31-year-old Russian is coming off a knockout victory over Curtis Blaydes in April. After opening at +105, Pavlovich’s odds have changed to -105 as he has been backed by 73 percent of bets.
• Light Weight | Jiří Procházka vs. Alex Pereira | For the vacant Championship
• Full Weight | Sergei Pavlovich vs. Tom Aspinall | For the interim Championship
• Women’s Straw Weight | Mackenzie Dern vs. Jessica Andrade
• Light Weight | Matt Frevola vs. Benoit Saint-Denis
• Peso Pluma | Diego Lopez vs. Pat Sabatini
• Flyweight | Steve Erceg vs. Alessandro Costa
• Women’s Straw Weight | Tabatha Ricci vs. Loopy Godinez (MEX)
• Catch weight (158 lb) | Mateusz Rębecki vs. Roosevelt Roberts
• Peso Ligero | Nazim Sadykhov vs. Viacheslav Borshchev
• Peso Ligero | Jared Gordon vs. Mark Madsen
• Catch weight (138 lb) | John Castañeda vs. Kang Kyung-ho
• Flyweight | Joshua Van vs. Kevin Borjas
• Catch weight (147 lb) | Dennis Buzukja vs. Jamall Emmers
The post first appeared on www.mundodeportivo.com