He was subjected to an electric shock in a school in Jizan. The student, Sattam Azi, died

The student, Sattam Azi, a school student in Abu Arish, Jazan region, died after being subjected to an electric shock, after his heart stopped and the doctors’ attempts to save him failed again. He was in a coma for 15 days.

Al-Arabiya said that the student died 3 weeks after entering intensive care, as he fell into a coma after touching the air conditioner in the arena.

She added that the Director General of Jazan Education, Melhi Aqdi, had issued several penalties regarding the incident of exposure of a student to an electric short circuit, which included all those who were found to be negligent, in addition to referring a number of them to the competent authorities.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top