Goals of the Al-Ahly and El-Gouna match in the NILE League

Al-Ahly tied with El-Gouna with a goal for each team in the match that took place this evening, Saturday, at Khaled Bishara Stadium, which was postponed from the fourth week of the Egyptian League competition. Cyclic nile Anthony Modest gave Al-Ahly the lead in the 37th minute, and Ahmed Belhaj equalized for El Gouna in the 47th minute.

With this draw, Al-Ahly’s balance increased to 13 points at the top of the league with 13 points from 5 matches, while El-Gouna reached the ninth point in eighth place..

El Gouna scored an early goal in the first minute through Ayman Moka, due to a fatal error by Mohamed El-Shenawy in clearing the ball from in front of his goal, as the ball hit the body of the El Gouna player and bounced into the Al-Ahly net, before the VAR referee canceled the goal due to a handball on the coastal team player..

After the goal, El Gouna continued to put pressure on Al-Ahly, while the latter’s attacks came at a distance and with extreme shyness, and the red threat on the coastal team’s goal was absent..

Ahmed Belhaj shot a strong ball for El Gouna that passed next to the post in the 26th minute, and the clear attack from El Gouna continued with the retreat from Al-Ahly, and contrary to the course of the matches, Modeste succeeded in scoring the first goal for Al-Ahly in the 37th minute. Agama received a pass from the midfield through Taher Mohamed Taher into the penalty area. Anthony Modest managed to elude El Gouna’s defense and shot it into the left corner of the goal, announcing the first goal for Al-Ahmar..

After the goal, the hosts tried to equalize with successive attacks, and the referee awarded a penalty kick to El Gouna after the ball touched Mohamed Hani’s “hand” inside Al-Ahly’s penalty area, from which Ahmed Belhaj scored the equalizing goal in the second minute of stoppage time, after which the first half ended in a 1-1 draw.

Second half

The beginning of the second half was calm, as usual, in the first half from Al-Ahly, and enthusiasm from El-Gouna, which controlled the match. In the 58th minute, Al-Ahly coach Mariel Kohler made a double substitution, with Dieng and Emam Ashour replacing Afsha and Karim Nedved..

Al-Ahly tried to increase the offensive pressure, but to no avail, especially in light of the connection from El-Gouna, and Raim Fouad participated instead of Hussein El-Shahat in the 74th minute..

Al-Ahly made its fifth change, with Karim Al-Debis coming on in the 82nd minute, replacing Khaled Abdel Fattah, to increase the attacking effectiveness and send crosses to his teammates..

Referee Mohamed Youssef showed the second yellow card and a red card to Ahmed Mahmoud, the El Gouna player, for obstructing Karim Fouad in the 83rd minute. Al-Ahly continued to pressure El Gouna in the last ten minutes in an attempt to score the winning goal, but to no avail, so the match ended in a 1/1 positive draw..

The post first appeared on www.youm7.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top