Technology is expanding in football and the latest is AI rankings of the best 11 players in football history.
BeIN Sports used artificial intelligence (Chat GPT) to choose the best team ever.
The squad included 9 former stars, in addition to only two current stars, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The team was organized according to the 4-3-3 playing method, and included the most prominent stars of the tournament throughout its history.
Below is the best lineup in football history according to artificial intelligence:
- Lev Yashin (Soviet national team from 1954-1970)
- Cafu (Brazil national team 1990-2006)
- Paolo Maldini (Italy national team 1988-2002)
- Franz Beckenbauer (Germany national team 1965-1977)
- Roberto Carlos (Brazil national team 1992-2006)
- Zinedine Zidane (France national team 1994-2006)
- Xavi (Spain national team 2000-2014)
- Maradona (Argentina national team 1977-1994)
Maradona and Pele. Iconic video. 🤩 pic.twitter.com/VjILNHeUjB
— SportsOddsGuide (@SportsOddsGuide) September 19, 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal national team 2003-present)
- Pele (Brazil national team 1957-1970)
- Lionel Messi (Argentina national team 2005-present).