A Palestinian youth was killed by the occupation forces in Nablus


Al-Jazeera correspondent reported that a Palestinian youth was killed and another wounded after the occupation forces opened fire on their car in the town of Sebastia, west of Nablus.

The Palestinian Red Crescent said that its crews received the body of the 19-year-old, while the occupation forces are still holding the injured young man and besieging the place.

In turn, the Palestinian Ministry of Health confirmed the arrival of a martyr to the Rafidia Governmental Hospital from the town of Sebastia, and announced, “The martyrdom of Fawzi Hani Fawzi, in violation of the bullets of the occupation.”

This comes hours after the death of the young man, Muhammad Fouad Al-Bayed, 17, from critical injuries, after he was shot by the Israeli occupation forces in the village of Umm Safa, north of Ramallah, in the West Bank.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health said that its staff transferred to the Istishari Hospital in the village two seriously wounded people, who were hit by live bullets in the head and abdomen, before the doctors announced the death of one of them.

The occupation forces suppressed a peaceful march that started from the center of the village after Friday prayers to denounce settlement and land confiscation.

Clashes broke out with the occupation forces, who fired sound and gas bombs at the participants in the march, dispersing them, closing the village entrances, and preventing entry or exit from it.

Meanwhile, dozens of Palestinians were injured and suffocated by tear gas – on Friday – as a result of the Israeli army’s dispersal of marches condemning settlements in the West Bank.

Several areas in the West Bank witness weekly events and marches rejecting settlement, which often end in confrontations with the army, which uses live and rubber bullets, gas and sound bombs to disperse them.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top