600 products are sold per minute at an average of $34,685 per ticket

More than 70,000 people connected and browsed the companies’ proposals in the early hours of the first day of the new edition of the Cyber Mondaywhich offers three days of special discounts and is organized by the Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commerce (CACE).

In that framework, a record of 604 products sold in one minute was recorded at 00:15 today on the Tiendanube e-commerce platform.

The official site www.cybermonday.com.ar During the first hours, it registered more than 70,000 users, according to the CACE, adding that in this group the majority is between 25 and 34 years old.

“According to the first metrics, the highest user traffic on the event’s official website occurred from Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Santa Fe, Mendoza and Tucumán,” the chamber indicated.

“We are very excited to receive a new edition of Cyber Monday, an initiative of the Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commerce that is more than 10 years old. There are more than 900 participating brands from all over the country, of which 27% are from the Interior,” remarked the institutional director of the CACE, Gustavo Sambucetti.

The most clicked categories in the first hours of Cyber Monday were: Furniture, Home and Deco; Electro and Techno; Health & Beauty; Clothing and Footwear; and Supermarket.

In the case of Tiendanube, in the first 5 hours of the day, 25,075 transactions were made, with an average ticket of $34.685which added up to a total turnover of $869.722.849.

“Payment by credit card was the most chosen by buyers, at 80%. This rising trend, which has continued since previous discount events, reveals consumers’ preference for financing their online purchases, whether in a single installment or in several,” said the person in charge of the platform in Argentina, Franco Radavero.

On this platform, 56.2% of purchases were made from the city of Buenos Aires and Greater Buenos Aires, 12.6% from the interior of Buenos Aires; 7.9% from Córdoba, 5.8% Santa Fe and 17.5% from the rest of the country.

In addition, 82% of users made their purchases from their mobile devices and the remaining 18% from fixed devices.

The post first appeared on www.ambito.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top